Features and Benefits
Advantages offered by Mobil ATF D/M over transmission fluids of lower quality are:
• Excellent oxidation stability — helps resist chemical deterioration over long service periods.
• High viscosity index — helps retain adequate lubricating body for severe hot-weather service without thickening excessively at low starting temperatures
• Corrosion prevention — helps provide protection against rusting and corrosion, plus special protection for soldered fittings
• Foaming resistance — contains an effective anti-foaming agent
• Elastomer compatibility — is not harmful to synthetic rubber seal materials.
• Good lubricating characteristics — gives quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection.
• Controlled friction properties — transmission of power is smooth and efficient throughout all normal temperature ranges.
Mobil ATF D/M is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring: GM DEXRON® IIIH, Ford MERCON® and Allison C-4